Frequently Asked Questions…scroll this section for all our FAQs
Where is Wild Sun located and how can I contact you?
- • Our address: Wild Sun Winery & Brewery, 4830 Pioneer Road, Hillsboro, MO 63050
- • Telephone: 636-797-8686
- • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Wild Sun’s hours?
- • We are open year-round, Wednesday through Sunday from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- • On Fridays, May through October, we have extended hours until 9 p.m. with our Wild Sun Set Nights featuring live music from 6 to 9 p.m.
- • We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- • Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for holiday hours throughout the year.
Can we bring food and other beverages to the winery?
- • Short answer: Yes on food; No on beverages.
- • FOOD: We welcome picnic baskets so you can enjoy your favorite winery foods. If you don’t have time to pack a basket, we offer a nice menu of various items to keep you happy.
- • BEVERAGES: We ask that you do NOT bring in outside beverages. We earn our living from selling beverages, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We offer an array of delicious wines, beers, soft drinks and bottled water.
Is the winery family-friendly?
- • While we are family friendly, we require that an adult be present with any underaged guests at all times due to various hazards on the property.
Do I need to make a reservation if I have a large group, and if so, who do I contact?
- • While we are not currently accepting reservations with today’s current state, we are appreciative of letting us know if a group is larger than 20 people so that we can gauge the best way to accommodate your group. Please call us at 636-797-8686.
- • We HIGHLY encourage you to bring bag chairs (tables, picnic blankets, etc.) for the “just in case.” This will ensure you group has proper seating and lets you properly socially distance yourself.
Is the tasting bar open?
- • While we love for you to sample our various products, our indoor tasting bar is not currently open due to the current state of affairs. Rest assured though, we can easily guide you to one of our products that will make your day! We hope to reopen the tasting bar in the near future.
Do you do weddings or private events?
- • Yes. we do! For additional information please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 636-797-8686 and visit us on Facebook at Wild Sun Weddings.
What type of seating do you provide?
- • Our winery is situated on 10 acres of beautiful land, and we offer several seating options. Arrive early to grab your favorite spot on our deck, one of our patios, under our spacious pavilion, or bring a blanket and/or bag chairs to enjoy the day under one of our many shade trees or in our park like setting.
- • We are open year-round and during the winter months we enclose and heat our pavilion and side deck for your comfort.
Is your winery wheelchair accessible?
- • Yes, we are wheelchair accessible with a ramp to the left of our winery building that leads to a side deck where we have access to the ADA-compliant restroom.
Are pets allowed at the winery?
- • Our pets are the greatest, aren’t they? But for the safety of our guests, we do not allow pets at the winery, even the most adorable and well-behaved ones. The exception would be a certified service dog.
Does the winery provide live music?
- • We sure do! Live music is provided May through October. Fridays 6-9 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- • Occasionally we will have additional live music scheduled during the winter months, so please see our Events calendar for the music lineup during the year.
What about other events?
- • We have some great events that take place at the winery, including special holiday-themed events, yoga classes, and sip and paint classes, etc. Please check our Events tab on our web site, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-date announcements of those events.
Is there parking available?
- • We have a large parking lot and an overflow lot near our red barn to accommodate our busier days.
Are busses allowed?
- • Busses are allowed by appointment only. Busses are welcome to drop off groups, but unless arrangements for parking have been made, they will not be able to park on the grounds. A commuter lot at Highway 21 and Highway A is available for bus parking.
- • If you have a large group coming (20 or more) on a bus, please call the winery at 636-797-8686 to ensure we can properly accommodate your group. Bag chairs are highly encouraged to ensure seating.